Recently added items
Click and Grow Dwarf Pea Plant Pods
Regular Price: $19.90
if ($productModel['short_details']): ?>
Quick OverviewGreen peas are a valuable source of protein, iron and insoluble fiber. Insoluble fiber helps to reduce serum cholesterol thus reducing the risk of heart disease and stroke. Peas are eaten when fresh or used in multitude of recipes to add taste to soups, salads or stews.
- Germinates in just 2 weeks
- Expect you first pea pods to mature in about 35 days after planting.
- Peas are high in fiber, protein, vitamin A, vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin K, phosphorus, magnesium, copper, iron, zinc and lutein.
- Perfect fresh addition to home gourmet food. Flowers, sprouts and pods can all be used for cooking.
- Dwarf Peas are easy to grow in with a Click & Grow indoor garden
|Sprouts in||: 1 - 2 weeks|
|Full size in||: 4 - 8 weeks|
|Enjoy for||: 4 - 8 weeks|
- You may use the sprouts for salads or garnishing approximately two weeks after planting. You will see flowers approximately three weeks after planting.
- If you harvest sprouts and flowers, do not expect to harvest any actual peas.
- If you allow your pea plants to grow freely, expect your first pea pods to mature approximately 35 days from planting.
- If mature plants lean to one side, feel free to support them with some grill sticks.
- Dwarf pea is heat sensitive plant that grows better when the temperature is between 64 to 75 °F (18 to 24°C)
- Tip! Pea flowers taste exactly like fresh peas - ideal for garnishing!