Recently added items
Click and Grow Red Kale Plant Pods
Regular Price: $19.90
if ($productModel['short_details']): ?>
An excellent source of vitamin C, Red Kale provides iron, vitamin A, calcium, magnesium, potassium, protein, carbohydrates, and dietary fiber. Red Kale is a meaty green that compliments rich complex flavors such as grilled pork, pancetta, sausage, garlic, chiles, onions, thyme, and caraway. Kale yeah
Cooking tip: Saute or braise the mature leaves, or use the new sprouts raw in salads.
- Kale is a great source of vitamins and antioxidants
- Growing Kale will be 100% hassle-free in your Click & Grow indoor herb garden
- You'll get a garden-to-plate experience from your own kitchen
- You'll get to enjoy this known super food all year round
- No GMO's, pesticides or herbicides - just the cleanest food
|Sprouts in||: 1 week|
|Full size in||: 4 - 8 weeks|
|Enjoy for||: 4 - 8 weeks|
- You can start harvesting in approximately one month by picking off the larger outer leaves first.
- Harvest gradually by moving towards the heart of the plant until the pod is a maximum of two months old.
- Alternatively, you may harvest the whole plant one month after planting. Just keep in mind not to allow it to age over two months.
- If it ages it may loose its nutritional value and signature flavor.