60cm Built-in Oven with Cavity Cooling System
60cm Built-in Oven with Cavity Cooling System is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Entitled for FREE Baking Demonstration class, click HERE to register
Free Simple Replacement Installation
**FREE INSTALLATION OF OVEN ON DIRECT REPLACEMENT OF THE SAME KIND ONLY. ANY DRILLING/ALTERATION NECESSARY IS CHARGEABLE.**
- Payment direct to Licenced Contractor.
*Please feel free to contact us to find out more information via email@example.com
Mayer 60CM Built-in Catalytic Oven, MMDO13CS, has a cavity capacity of 75L, which offers more cooking space as compared to tabletop ovens. Featuring the LCD Digital Display and slider controls, this model has a more sophisticated aesthetics. With the catalytic panels on the sides of the oven wall, the greases produced during cooking will be captured, providing a self-cleaning function. The 13 cooking functions in this oven help you to achieve the perfect cook every time. You can now unleash your creativity with MMDO13CS!
MMDO13CS now comes with 4 pieces of baking tools set (worth $89) for every purchase, while stocks last!
- Child lock
- Oven lamp
- Energy Class: A+
- Manual Rotisserie
- Triple glass door
- Cavity cooling system
- Removable door plate
- Digital Display + Slider Controls
- 2 catalytic self-cleaning (Left & Right)
- 13 Functions: Lamp, Conventional, Radiant Heat, Double Grill, Double Grill + Fan, Bottom Heat,
- Conventional + Fan, Convection, Pre-heating, Pizza, Defrost, ECO, Fermentation
- 1 x Shallow Baking Tray
- 1 x Deep Baking Tray
- 1 x Grilling Rack
|Oven Capacity||: 75L|
|Total Power||: 3Kw / 13 Amp Plug|
|Rated Voltage||: 220-240V ~ 50-60Hz|
|Temperature||: 30 - 250°C|
|Cut Out Dimensions WxDxH (mm)||: 560 x 550 x 585-595|
|Product Dimensions WxDxH (mm)||: 595 x 565 x 595|
|Oven Lamp||: Halogen + Side Lamps|
|Net Weight||: Approx. 35.6 Kg|
|Gross Weight||: Approx. 35.6 Kg|
|Safety Mark||: 200071-24|
- Share your thoughts on what you like or dislike about the product.
- Compare it to similar products you have experienced.
- Mention who you would recommend it to.
- Please keep your review focused on the product itself.
- Avoid discussing the seller or delivery service; it should not affect the product rating.
- Do not include any personal information or links.
- Refrain from including advertisements or references to ther offers or websites.