Grease Filter for MMBCH900
Grease Filter for MMBCH900 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
- Made of multiple layers of fine aluminum
- Remove odour and grease produced during cooking
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Simply soak the panels in a degreasing agent for an hour and rinse off
- The lifespan of your filters depends on your daily usage. If cooking is done 3 times daily, it is recommended to wash your filters twice weekly. If cooking is done once to twice weekly, it is recommended to wash your filters twice monthly
- Share your thoughts on what you like or dislike about the product.
- Compare it to similar products you have experienced.
- Mention who you would recommend it to.
- Please keep your review focused on the product itself.
- Avoid discussing the seller or delivery service; it should not affect the product rating.
- Do not include any personal information or links.
- Refrain from including advertisements or references to ther offers or websites.